SHOUT TO ME Jangan Tak Shout

Friday, October 5, 2007

Outsource to base at MOTOROLA / CYBERJAYA

supposely today should be a good day for me... but a news sound out by my manager to me about the contract of outsourcing to motorola... that end my mood for today !!! so call ENDING...

basically we have a contract with Motorola that will assigned an engineer s base on there for support purpose.. formerly my colleague mrWAN was been assigned to there. i act as secondary. So, since he resign soon unfortunately i;m the lucky person who will replace him.

Holy, i can't imagine a person like me can work at the environment which the start time on 9AM and cabut on 6PM, always work in the same environment same place, deal with same people and without other attractive thing? what i gonna shout out is... SHIT... that is what i m worried about. How long can i tahan at there ? plz bet it

any idea for me on lying myself be working at there ? kasi tunjuk k...
Actually that could be a new challenging place for me. they have alot our product, they are doing something that i never face before. if i really get motivate work at there. after come out from that place. i will become the dragon. Else, i will just pass my time be there and come out stil the same be a worm. Come On... help to wash my brand... can you ?

last but not last, accept it or reject it is not under my control.it is depend how i going to handle it. So ? apo cakap ? wish myself can enjoyi there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't tahan there for one week.... hahaha...
anyway jus treat as a new challenge for a monkey to be stayed in the cage. And be patient....
Dun worry just few month... but i think tat sound like a few year for a monkey...
God Bless You...

Anonymous said...

working life is like tis de lo.. gambade lo..
haha.. if u think u can u can de.. haha

y i always comment on u ah.. y i so good ah..
haih.. but someone nvr appreciate it le..
my blog no comment de.. so sad oh...