SHOUT TO ME Jangan Tak Shout

Friday, October 19, 2007

4th day / 51day to go in MoToRoLa

Blink my eyes for 4 times, so fast i base @Motorola for 4day already. Faster reach 6 o'clock, then i can "cabut" and enjoy my weekend.

Motorola. name sound nice, is a MNC (MultiNational Corporation). Been outsourced here actually give me the opportunity to learn alot, increase my knowledge as well as add value to me. What i get feel in this few day, honestly and seriously, I DON'T KNOW! For me, here such a new place for me, new environment, new job scope, new colleague, everything also consider new! i really get the feel like i'm starting doing something from beginning. more or less will feel the pressure on this kind of situation. GOD DAMN.

Before this, basically my job scope just like hardware and software support. Majority only support for SUN server, implement new project. The Coverage so far i already familiar with it.
but be @Motor, my post name System Admin, i just act like assist someone. What he request me to do, i will just follow. I never think on my capability whether i can handle it? it's under my coverage/support? my jobs scope? U know why ? because i not familiar with all the task he given to me, and also as a portion of SUN support engineer at here! We cannot simple say "NO". so my answer for him is, "yes, ok! i try my best to find the solution" besides, my mind have no idea at all !!! holy

what can i do, "google", search bible, study bible and find the solution to solve the task given!
staff at here very know to cover their ass. They follow exactly the procedures one by one. OMG
and.... cont later... got case come in ...

No comments: