SHOUT TO ME Jangan Tak Shout

Monday, December 24, 2007

WHERE WILL I CELEBRATE MY 2007 CHRISTMAS ???

My 2006 Christmas Eve Celebrate At Sunway RainForest
This the 2006 decoration @ sunway piramid !!!

Cole_Likimikuku on the left and on the right is a liang lui that we donno :p
The main object on this pictures is the Christmas Tree... Jingle BELL !!!

We Order over 70++ botol of Caslberg Beer at Q-Bar !!!
~~~ Holy Beers ~~~
i dont like drink beer ok... This Year Hope can drink Brandy...VSOP!!!

The Environment outside Q-Bar
~~Crowded~~
All waiting the time 00:00

Did you know who's the waitress? lolz :p
i think only jorlun can give me the correct asnwer !!!
huhu !!! her name is .......



On last year Christmas, that was a surprise on me.
i meet a gal name Sally.
Time i saw her, i just feel this gal look familiar, after few seconds only realise really is her!
So, i try use a chair stop her for taking her attention.
She stare at me with an aggresive eyesight since i stop her way to pass by
I can saw her angry face looking at me...afterward she show ouy nervous & surprise look!!! :p
After had some conversation with her.. blow water lor.. then
She cabut lor.. she gonna go take car and go back home.
I still can remember she do something on me...
The last action she do on me !!! can guess ???
She ~"SLAP"~ on me !! :p haha.
Oii.. why ark ???



My 2005 Christmas Celebrate At Ampang Jaw's House (Elaine Fren House)
No forget to take a pictures with the Christmas Tree... Christmas Sign
From that also can prove that i got celebrate Christmas mar.. lolx

One more sign.... Santa Claus
The main Actor on Christmas
I swear i got celebrate Christmas lok ...
:p lolx

Dont forger to wear Christmas Cap [isit call like that???]
You wan say how many time?
I Already Say I got Celebrate Christmas Lok.. Adui
sigh :p lolx

So long never meet this fellow lor!!!
Miss Elaine with me Crew28~UniQ_uniqNLH

Crew28~UniQ_uniqNLH with that time stil single and available gal miss YongYong
:p lolx
Right now, She is not single and available anymore
You need to contact mr.Harry if gonna date her ! :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka...ya..tatz me!!!But...my name is SHERLY not SALLY anymore...K??or can call me Nyny ger if u like!!!Really,very suprise on tat day..aikzzz..tis ppl call 'yuen fen' lor...But,i hate ppl to stop my way when there was only way i can use (very pek chek jor),especially LaLaZai like #YOU#.n 1 more thing,i dint slap on u..but juz gave u a 'Goodbye Kiss' je!..kikikikik....!!!

Crew28~UniQ said...

OOO Since when u chance it? again? Watever lar i call u what den u just accept it lar. WHAT "nyny" oi meh! i'm understand that the calling style only from him (specific person), how dare am i to do so. If i gonna call, i prefer call "dede" lor. HAHA!!!
i LOL until fainted when catch sight of ur stun face!!! :p funny n cute lor... beh tahan!!! U slap me on that day, PAIN until now, i still reluctant to forgot it! SIGH! :p:p:p such a memorable day!
Jesus say, once been slap by ppl on one side, should give her slap again on another side. so that become equal/fair. So when u goona *SLAP* me again ark ? :p